Saturday, December 30, 2017

Belive in Magic by Marie Johansson

2017 has come to it´s end and today I share my project inspired by 
the December-January Moodboard. 


I created a layout with a feeling of cold weather, snow and crispy air. You know how the world looks and the air feels when it is really, really cold outside. 

This is the moodboard:


I have used a really beautiful paper from 7 Dots Studio Collection Northern Lights together with sweet flowers & wood decorations.



The is wood doily & stencil with the small dots is designed by Aga Baraniak


The leaved, trees & the lace doily was die cut out from a 7gypsies Architextures™ paper. The start on top of the trees also comes from 7gypises Architextures™ - from the Junk Pack called "Cabin". They are really cool, and the best part is that they are flexible so you could actually bend them is you want to.

More details:



I hope I could inspire you today & hope that you will entry our challenge with a project!

Have a good ending to 2017 & a really Happy New Year!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments